Bernat Berella "4"?

mandymae

Has anyone used Bernat Bernella "4" yarn before? JoAnn has it online for $1.75 a skein, and I really would like bulk up my stash at this price!

I have and I really like it its small skeins 3.5 ounce and 3 ounce but its got a nice softness to it the last few afghans I made were made using Bernat 4 at that price its a good deal. I got a bunch at Michaels on clearance now they don't carry it anymore. they have nice solid colors and very pretty multi colors that go nicely with the solids.

I have and I really like it its small skeins 3.5 ounce and 3 ounce but its got a nice softness to it the last few afghans I made were made using Bernat 4 at that price its a good deal. I got a bunch at Michaels on clearance now they don't carry it anymore. they have nice solid colors and very pretty multi colors that go nicely with the solids.

It's "online only" at JoAnn, but I figured at $1.75 a skein, I could stash some or use it for smaller projects or charity projects.

Yeppers, it's one of my favorites. I think you will enjoy working with it.

Bernat also has a 7oz skein called Super Value with tons of colors that you can buy online, it's nice to work with as well. :hook

Archived