bella66

the stig from top gear

Hi everybody,

I did the stig for my husband. I could not find a pattern for it so designed it myself. It is the first time that I have made something from scratch and I think that it turned out great.

Bella66

post-22922-13589755707_thumb.jpg

wow! i showed it to my hubby and he laughed, because just the other night we were watching top gear. his direct quote "see you would have never known what that was if it weren't for me":lol

That looks great. What I find really funny is that I found this post right now because my housemate has Top Gear on right now lol.

thanks everyone for your kind words. My husband loves it and the Stig sits on our bed during the day.

:crocheting:day

Hi everybody,

I did the stig for my husband. I could not find a pattern for it so designed it myself. It is the first time that I have made something from scratch and I think that it turned out great.

Bella66

Love top gear. ^-^

Cool. Lol!

Wow that is awesome!! I love it! My son is a huge fan of Top Gear, I went looking for a pattern and somehow in my search came across this. It is amazing! Great job doing it without a pattern, you have inspired me to have a go at making my own :):manyheart

That is so cool. Great job.

Took me a minute to figure out who the stig was. Then I remembered. Love that show, well the British one anyway. They always crack me up.:hook