First successful knit lace project.

quietheart

Wow that is so pretty, do you have it listed in your Ravelry page yet? I am asking because I wanted to know it's finished size and also what yarn you used and needle size. ( I know, I am not asking much am I ?)

Beth

Wow that is so pretty, do you have it listed in your Ravelry page yet? I am asking because I wanted to know it's finished size and also what yarn you used and needle size. ( I know, I am not asking much am I ?)

Beth

hehe Yepyep it was up on my rav page the day it was done! :)

There are several hundred others done on the project page with the original link too, so you can see folks wearing them etc.

And get a better idea of size than mine little picture. Mine is more of a scarf size.

It's a small crescent shawl but some people (not I) added repeats and made it larger etc.

Here is my rav page, with yarn, needle etc, but I didnt measure it lol

Im pondering yarn for my second as we speak :)

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/quietheart/summer-flies

Beautiful shawl!

I just downloaded the pattern. I have been wanting to try my hand at a lace project.....I like that it uses worsted weight yarn instead of lace weight.

Beautiful shawl!

I just downloaded the pattern. I have been wanting to try my hand at a lace project.....I like that it uses worsted weight yarn instead of lace weight.

Thanks! That's one of the reasons I tried it too!

Congrats :clap It's beautiful...!

What a pretty piece of knitting! Congratulations, Kath. It's lovely!

Thank you both!

Beautiful!!

Lace knitting isn't that hard is it?!?

Next on the list. Try Lace Knitting with fingerweight yarn..

Little steps..

I havent found any in finger or lace weight that i like yet, Im so picky lol but I will, small doesnt phase me, I make socks all the time , finding something I like that isnt a triangle shawl is another matter entirely lol

Finding something I like that isnt a triangle shawl is another matter entirely lol

I hear you there...

I found a guy on Ravelry that has some round and square patterns.. I think his user name is MMarioKnits. or MMarioKKnits.:think

Archived