Swamped!

I find myself swamped when it comes to patterns I've started. I get half way throught one and then start a new one. The cure to this is stay focused but there are so many pretty patterns I just can't help it. but not only am I swamped with patterns I'm up to my neck in half done projects! ugh!

I can relate. Not only do I have crochet projects peaking out of every container I can find, but I also have a drawer full of cross stitch projects, three knitting projects, (and I knit so slowly that I practically go backwards), and two quilts. If I really looked around, I'm sure there are more unfinished crafts too.

I love to start new projects, and am always looking for new ideas. Eventually most projects do get finished, and every once in a while I get ruthless and frog a few.

Actually, I find that helps me more when I have partial projects going at the same time. I seem to finish more quickly, for some weird reason (but then I have always done things differently than the rest of the world, LOL) when there are WPI's all over the place. Also, if one gets to me, I have something to switch over to until the feeling passes.

Have fun, though. That is the main thing.

LI Roe

That has happened to me and what I did was, pick up one of the wips, work on it for a while. Then when I get bored, I put that down and pick up another. You will be surprised how fast the wips become finished projects.:hook

Archived