in Red Heart yarn? I have a special request but I am not sure exactly what color that is. I was thinking either yellow or bright yellow but local wall world only had 1 skien of bright yellow left! Thanks in advance.

I would say more of a golden brown. Have you checked the color chart on the red heart website?

About this color.

mustard.jpg

Try a gold, that is about the closest you will get to mustard in Red Heart. Lion Brand has a yarn in the mustard color, but I have not seen it in the stores.:hook

Melinda,

I might be able to help. I have 4 5oz skiens of Red Heart Soft in gold. It is worsted weight 4 ply. And I also have 6 6oz skiens & one loose ball of Caron Simply Soft in Golden Rod. They are also worsted wight 4 ply.

A friend of mine de stashed and gave them to me, but I had no plans on using these colors and you are more than welcome to use them. PM me if you are interested. :hook

There are so many 'mustards' on the market now, it can range from a strong yellow like kids like to the brownish yellow of dejon (sp) mustards.

There are so many 'mustards' on the market now, it can range from a strong yellow like kids like to the brownish yellow of dejon (sp) mustards.

That.

Not all mustards are brown or golden. It just depends on what you grew up eating.

What are you making :think? Does it really need to be "mustard" :think? I'd say find a yellow/gold that you like and go for it :clap.

Ellie 13

RH gold is close to mustard too.

I grew up with the big yellow bottle and Guldens.

Try a gold, that is about the closest you will get to mustard in Red Heart. Lion Brand has a yarn in the mustard color, but I have not seen it in the stores.:hook

Vanna's Choice Mustardn plus Vanna's Choice Cranberry works very well for a Harry Potter Gryffindor themed project.