Becky Morgan

Would anyone like a rosary?

:hug THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

The mail just arrived and after admiring your rosaries I wanted to post that they arrived! The rosaries are beautiful!! My 9 year old started his first day of 4th grade so he is not home right now but this will be a nice surprise for him when he gets home!! A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME AND MY BOYS!!!:hug

I would love and appreciate a hot pink rosary....we just baptized our little grand daughter this past weekend. We are Catholic. Our son and daughter in-law have chosen to raise their children in the Sheridan Lutheran which is an awesome church. We enjoy going to their church with them when we visit them. But we would like to have our grand children know some of the finer traditions of the Catholic Church. Thank you in advance!!!

I just received my rosaries and they are beautiful...I loved them and the colors are gorgeous and blue is my favorite color! I love the black one .Thank you so much.

I've had a nutty couple of weeks and am already an airhead, so I forgot to go to the post office last week!

If you PMed me and don't have what you asked for, please PM me again and let me know! I probably forgot to send yours.

(And if anyone still wants one, yes, there are plenty.)

AHA! It was Ducky's I forgot to mail! There were three packages sitting here waiting for something or other, and I KNEW I was supposed to get something when I was up at Michael's a couple of weeks ago...and there are two more I have ready but just plain forgot to MAIL!

The weather's nice. I ought to see if I can get the guys to ride up there tomorrow, since DH has the week off and DS can go to college anytime (online classes!)

Thank you all for your patience with me. I volunteer at our fire department's fish fry, our cats have been acting up and we're trying to fix the front porch over here (and not having much luck getting the right boards...everything else has been on sale, but not those!) I'm glad I haven't fried a rosary, tied knots in a board or mailed somebody a kitten!

Hello from south Alabama

I think it is so sweet of you to send out rosaries.

and your kindness. I have not seen a picture but

I bet they are pretty. I am a catholic and love rosaries.

Barbara :)

Blue! Yes! I knew somebody wanted a blue one! I didn't have a note of who to send it to! Ignore the pm where I asked if she'd like a pink one--I have her blue one ready soon as I get to the post office. I thought Id get there yesterday or today, but with DH on vacation not much is happening.

:eek:eek:eek

Holy Mother Mary!

becky, i received the beautiful rosaries you made for me this morning. didnt you hear the squealing?:lol

:clap:clap:clap

if it isnt too much to ask after seeing our beautiful work may i please have another, made the same way only with gray beads?

:hug & :manyheart

Hi Becky, If you have any more knotted rosaries I would like one please. Any color is fine. thanks

It's a long story :lol...but I have 40-some rosaries if any of you would like one or know someone who might. There are knotted white, hot pink, yellow, fuschia, orange and black nylon ones with knotted crosses and various kinds of decade beads or knots, several with plain wooden crosses (I don't have a crucifix stamp yet, but might shortly), a few beaded ones with actual silvertone crucifixes, some soft "arthritis" cotton ones with foam decade beads and fleece hearts (I don't have the crucifixes ready yet, but they'll be felted wool crosses with an embroidered stylized Lord)...

PM me with what you'd like and I'll be glad to root around and see what's here or try to make what you'd like. Oh, I forgot, there are some where the beads glow in the dark if you know anyone who would like those.

God is good. Also, He has a sense of humor. And the knotted ones are way too much fun to make.

do you have anything in black or purple. I gave my only one (an antique one with wooden beads) to my little brother

I have black beaded and knotted, no purple knotted yet (still looking for purple cord for an arthritis one I need to get mailed.) I might have a purple beaded one...I know there's a fuschia one.

Hi Becky,

Its me again, I just wanted you to know my hubby passed away Dec. 15 and we said a rosary for him for nine days and it was with your rosary I prayed the rosary.

Thank you so much,

Y.Marie

I would like a knotted rosary I losted my husband a year ago it is very hard we were married 54 years.

Edited by alacajun

Sure. I have bright pink, royal blue, orange, green, yellow, brown, black and white. If I don't have your address, PM me, OK?

By the way, I'm filling up my rack again...just gave away about 150 at a college near here and have plenty of room for new ones :) so if there's anything special anyone would like, for yourselves, for Christmas or whatever, let me know.

Are you still doing this? I'd love a pink knotted one for a friend who lost her mom to breast cancer. I'll pm my address in case you are. (Can I send you money for postage?)