Fair Results are in.... I'm a Grand Champion!

Mrs. Principal

Hi! I am so excited! :cheer Our county fair opened today. I originally posted here the items I entered:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=116847

Every item I entered won a ribbon this year! Here is the break down:

felted flower bag- 2nd place

purple baby layette- 2nd place

scarf- 3rd place

hat- 1st place

dinosaur- 2nd place

lion- 1st place

santa purse- 1st place

H- bag- 4th place

ginham baby blanket-2nd place.

The more exciting news is the fair called tonight:clap to say that I have won the Grand Champion Award for the needle craft division (winning the most amount of points than any other crocheter, knitter, or cross stitch person who entered) The fair is having a cermony on Sunday at 4, and I will be given a Grand Champion award, and have my name placed on the wall of champions in the home ec building at the fair! This has been a great day, I'll post photos from Sunday for sure! :yay

Yay! I'm so glad your hard work has been recognized. My little county is building fairground, so I'm hopeful in future years we'll have a local showcase because it's too far for me to go to the state fair.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome. I'm going to try to enter our state fair next year. So neat, I had no clue they did this!

State fair! Very impressive! I haven't tried the state fair yet, mainly because I live no where near it! Fairs are so fun, really one of the highlights of my year.

State fair! Very impressive! I haven't tried the state fair yet, mainly because I live no where near it! Fairs are so fun, really one of the highlights of my year.

Girl, it takes 2 hours (maybe a little more) to drive from the top of our state through the bottom of our state. SMALL! only 3 counties! I don't even think we have county fairs! The catholic schools/churches have tons of carnivals and stuff though.

That is one great come back! Congratulations! I loved the gingham blanket. I was sorry to see that is didn't get 1st place, but with the ending points I guess it wouldn't have mattered. I still say it is a first place winner.

DCMerkle

Congratulations!!!!!! What a wonderful thing to happen! Your work is just awesome and you deserved to win! That rose purse is my fav!

Congratulations! You finished so many items! Our county fair is at the end of August and I am entering an aghan which I am almost finished with. You did a great job.

Congratulations! You finished so many items! Our county fair is at the end of August and I am entering an aghan which I am almost finished with. You did a great job.

Good luck at your fair! I had a few items that didn't get finished until a week before the fair, so you have time.

Archived