Grumpy Bear

ZingyZoid

I made a Care Bear for my baby. She totally loves him! I'm pretty impressed with him myself. This is my first bear/toy.

CareBear.jpg

He is adorable! I love Grumpy Bear, probably because I am a lot like him. lol I got a fleece jacket a few months ago that has Grumpy and a CB logo on front and on the back it has Grumpy again, another CB logo and it says "Grumpy 83". I had to have it - it was too perfect not to have. I am a grumpy person a lot of the time (for reasons best left unsaid) and I was born in 83. Coinsidence? I think not... lol

Great job! Grumpy is the one my youngest daughter picked out for me to make for her. I should be starting on him some time soon.

hi they are easy, just is made in thread crochet, i have made several of these adorable guys. love a lot bear, funshine bear, grumpy bear, goodluck bear and share bear. i have pics of all but the share bear and i have that somewhere LOL. you can see mine by clicking on this link http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/vickicoast/patternspictureslotsofthings335.jpg, hope ya like like i said the tummys were not hard at all.:hug :hug :hug

Did you use the book? Because I just bought the book and I was wondering how hard the belly designs are.

awwwwwwwwww, you did a wonderful job on him, i am happy your little girl loves him so, how old is she? the little boy who got my grumpy bear( i sold them) takes him everywhere and won't even go anywhere without him:lol :lol great job:manyheart :manyheart

I did use the book and the raincloud was easy. Nothing to it. And the thread I had was pretty thick so you could see and work with it very easily. (Kinda like dental floss). Unfortunately his poor eyes fell off already. They're just felt glued to felt glued to the yarn head. I need to sew them on I think.

My little girl is 5. Her name is Em and she says her bear is "cuuuuuute"! :lol

Great job on Grumpy Bear!

That was my little sisters nickname because she was, well grumpy, obstinant, stubborn and very set in her ways!

Archived