New JoAnn's Super Center

yarnhookncandle

Wow, it is fantastic! Our new JoAnn's Super Center opened the 16th and it is way better than the regular JoAnn's we had. Their yarn dept. is great and may give Hobby Lobby and Michael's a run for their money. Also has a good selection of crochet books and leaflets. Until recently I didn't know they had super centers.

I had been going to a Joann's superstore and it was great. It had a very good selection of yarn. Then we moved about 4 months ago and I stopped at a different location. Oh my goodness, it is the best Joann's I have ever been to. It has a huge selection of yarn as well a crafts, notions, tons of purse handles. The only slight annoyance for me are the narrow isles. It is very hard to maneuver the electric cart up and down them. But for yarn, I can deal with that, lol.

So glad for you!!:jumpyay I know that you will love it!! I miss my Joann's Supercenter (IL). Moved to Texas and the nearest Joann's is close to Austin.. I have not visit it yet,:( so I do not know if it is a Supercenter or not!! :shrug

PBLKNP....It's in Missouri, St. Charles County.

Cremecycle....The only bad thing I did notice about the store is the same thing you mentioned, very narrow aisles. Only one shopping cart will fit, I don't think it is possible for two carts to pass each other in the aisles. Electric carts would be difficult.

The supercenters are much better for yarn, but don't seem to have any more fabric than the old stores (I also am a serious fabricholic).

Archived