sandvi

sofa tissue box cover

I absolutely love it. :manyheart What a great job. I tried making one similar, it didn't have those adorable heart pillows, and I still have a couple of the pieces. Never did get it together.:lol

That is so cute!! what a great job!!

Hai Aussie_Paula.......thanks for your sweet words,sandvi

I absolutely love it. :manyheart What a great job. I tried making one similar, it didn't have those adorable heart pillows, and I still have a couple of the pieces. Never did get it together.:lol

Hai pat........i tried the heart pattern from this link http://www.crochetspot.com/free-crochet-pattern-heart-fridgie/

i want to see your work .pls give me the link address.sandvi

What a great job!! I love the idea of a sofa cover. Where did you get the pattern or is this yours? I would love to make one.

It's really cute. Also it probably is just the right size for a Barbie doll :think, just leave the hole out for the tissues.

I am wondering where you got the pattern from. I would love to do one of these for my MIL, she has boxes of tissues everywhere.

hai peggy......teakaycee......oliveoil.......linda......nikiG.....tina.....cat3crazy..THANKS........for your comments.sandvi:)

I looked all over her site for the free patterns and didn't find that one. Do I have to buy it? Or do I have to sign up for the newsletter to get that pattern? Help. couldn't find it. :think:P