OK, I'll show off too!

nana to dante and cici

This is an afghan I've made for my lil doll baby, my granddaughter, Cicilia. I've, note that I've said, me, not her, has always loved Holly Hobbie, so when I found this graph I had to have it.

But I'm not at all happy with it. I mean, it's cute and all, but, as much as I thought I would like the purple, I really don't..so, I'm going to redo it in pink and a different colored background.

The first is the afghan, not quite finished, the second picture its finished in, and please, excuse the mess!! LOL

Oh, both pictures didn't load...sorry :( And sorry for the shotty picture, taken with my phone and apparently it doesn't have good pixels

post-40133-135897550228_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone for the kind words....and I agree, it is cute, but for Cicilia it has to be the best ;) I don't know how that little girl stole my heart so bad, but she did...

Now I've got to redo one for her, try to find one for Dante (her baby brother) and Ronan (her cousin).

I seen one on here earlier when i was here, I don't remember what it was called but it was flowers and catepillars, it was way to cute.

But working on John Wayne right now...

Beautifully done! I like the color/contrast you chose, but look forward to seeing your next one in whichever colors you choose as well! Lucky kiddos to have such a talented and doting "Nana"! Thank you for sharing.

I think it is beautiful - perfect the way it is. Dont you think we crocheters can sometimes be too critical of our own work. I'm sure Cicilia will adore it!

Holly Hobbie, one of my daughters favorite characters. She had a Holly Hobbie nightgown when she was very young. Thanks for the flashback. Love your blanket.

Archived