seeking doritos........

ducky73

Question

yes you read correctly! i have a friend who is allergic to doritos of all things! he has a wicked sense of humor! i want to crochet him a bag of "non allergenic" doritos for him to treasure........

any ideas?

9 answers to this question

Too funny. I would probably make them out of a yellow cotton yarn. I think cotton would work very nicely making chips. And you can starch them to be how you want them to look.

Good luck.

:manyheart

HAHAH i just bought me 2 bags of them yesterday ONE cool ranch (mine) one Nacho (hubby and son). but i do have one bag of Ranch that is just about finished.. (proly stale by now) i'll empty it out n rinse it.. pM me your addy.. mabey you can get one of each flavor to make him LOL

What a cute idea. My kinda sense of humor. Sorry can't help you with any ideas on how to do this. But with all of the suggestions I read above this posting, I think you friend will soon be in the "chips." :rofl Would love to hear and see what you come up with and your friend's reaction.

once i receive the bags and make said chips i will definitely post pics.both of project and reaction from friend

Archived