O My Gosh I won a Prize in the CGOA Design Contest, Actually 2 prizes with my crochet

I was lucky enough to see that doily in person at Chain Link. It is even more gorgeous in person! Kathy really deserved that technical merit award, as her work is absolutely flawless!!! :crocheting

Congratulations, Kathy!!!

Thank you everyone. :hug Your faith in me and my work has always been so important to me, and an important part of my willingness to spread my wings and try new ideas and take a few risks.

Great congrats, Kathy! Such a beautiful piece and so very deserving of the recognition and awards it brought you. I am in awe of your talents. :yes Thanks for sharing your joy.

I admit I was not at all surprised, Kathy. :) You do FABULOUS work, your designs are always fresh, and challenging. You are SOOOO deserving of this award!!

I am proud to have the Rose Infinity doily as part of my collection. :) I make a lot of your doilies, and to be honest, I cannot part with ANY of them. Just can't do it. :)

WOWo

I actually showed the pics to my husband who does not even like the whole girly doilie thing..but he said wow the is nice...then my 18 month old looked and said ooooooo....

LOL

Just saying

It is great and congrats...well deserved...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived