Comfortghan Complete: pics added

hhensler

I have recieved/been promised all of the squares/yarn that I need...

Thanks to everyone for your help with this...

My brother Jim has not been doing well for a long time, and now the doctors are telling us that the time he has left is very minimal. His condition leaves him extremely cold which is one reason I would like to make him a comfort-ghan...the other reason is to let him know that people still care - he has commented that as his condition worsens people visit/call less and less often. Jim is a huge Raiders fan, and so I am asking for 12" cotton squares in black or black/grey/white varigated. The cotton is for softness, as his skin is very sensitive.

I would like to make them all from the same pattern for ease of joining. Here's the link:

http://thecrochetdudepatterns.blogspot.com/2005/04/cat-tracks.html

I am editing this post to let you know that I will accept any 12" solid squares, as many people have expressed frustration with the other pattern.

Please pm me if you are able to help, and I will give you my address. Thanks again for your generosity...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are awesome!

Post in the CAL that you need some. Not everyone checks here.

I'm going out tomorrow to get the black/gray/white variegated to make you a couple. I just printed out the pattern. If you need anything else, let me know. :hug

:turtle:vheart

Do you still need squares? I picked up a ball of solid black cotton this afternoon, and I will happily make a square, if there is room for it in your project. Just let me know.

Do you still need squares? I picked up a ball of solid black cotton this afternoon, and I will happily make a square, if there is room for it in your project. Just let me know.

I absolutely can use more squares...so far I have two:lol, but I am working furiously on #3...

Archived