Manny Minion

Tampa Doll

My Minion is from the Ravelry pattern.. Changed up the pattern in a few spots and if I make another I will change a few more...:D

Worsted weight yarn about 5 1/2 inches tall. Didn't have any bigger eyes. Think he could have used one.. I didn't have any blue felt, so I used yarn. ( to lazy to look for floss) And I forgot to add the dot in the middle for the G.........:P

Still like yours better..

post-1753-135897550805_thumb.jpg

MaryJo, he is precious. He looks exactly like the commericals and I see he is enjoying his new home. You just amazed me with your talent for these little guys and no pattern:eek I could never, not in a million. I think I crochet pretty good but I have to have a pattern. You are so talented, I just love him.

My Minion is from the Ravelry pattern.. Changed up the pattern in a few spots and if I make another I will change a few more...:D

Worsted weight yarn about 5 1/2 inches tall. Didn't have any bigger eyes. Think he could have used one.. I didn't have any blue felt, so I used yarn. ( to lazy to look for floss) And I forgot to add the dot in the middle for the G.........:P

Still like yours better..

I think he is cute. Mine is made with size 10 thread and he is 4" tall.

When I changed colors, on the next row I worked the back loop. This way I could come back and make the little bib to the overalls.

I have to go over and find that pattern. But he is cute.:hook

Archived