Anyone in Greenville or Greer, SC?

Hi, I'm presently in West Palm Beach, FL but I'm moving to Greenville in just a few short weeks (soon as I'm done packing!) and would love to have a crochet buddy over there. I'm already excited because I saw a Hobby Lobby and for the past 2 years I've been wanting to try "I love this yarn", I was also told in a relocation forum there are like 4 more in the area so crochet-wise it's going to be more fun!

Also, I've already joined a Meetup group but it's not for crocheters only so until I actually move there and attend one of their meetings I won't know for sure if there will be other avid crocheters like me. I never found anyone through this forum who lived here where I'm still at, only someone like 3 cities away, so I'm hoping for better luck over there!

I do have a new friend over there who told me she tried crocheting but she's left-handed so other than guiding her to the Youtube tutorials I don't know if I'll be able to help her so that she will be encouraged enough to want to crochet when the cool weather comes so I'd like to know at least one other person who shares my passion for crochet. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I used to live in Greenville (attended the governor's school there) but I'm in Columbia, SC now. Not too close to your neck of the woods anymore but you are a bit close to Asheville, NC (visit Table Rock if you ever get the chance--it's great!). They have a great arts scene...I'm not sure about the crafts scene but I wouldn't be surprised if you found a great community there also.

Archived