July Charity CAL 7/15 - 7/20

nicolep

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is July 30th and I just finished (or nearly finished) my July Charity CAL projects for nicolep's St. Vincent Preemies. Here are pics of the first completed set. As soon as I sew flowers and put ribbons on the other two sets, I'll post pics of those. So, here is the first set....this is a bereavement set for an angel baby boy....bless them all! It's nearly unbelievable how tiny these little ones are.

post-5100-13589755689_thumb.jpg

post-5100-135897556893_thumb.jpg

Here is the second set:

Pictures are clickable. Sorry if you have to bend your head to see the little gown and booties :blush

post-5100-135897556923_thumb.jpg

post-5100-135897556926_thumb.jpg

Here is the last set....finally finished.

Preemie gown, bonnet, booties and blankie.

Pictures are clickable:

post-5100-135897556945_thumb.jpg

post-5100-135897556948_thumb.jpg

Oh Daisy, those are just the most beautiful things I have ever seen! The little pink dress and the boy blanket are my favorites.

Thank you babypoohsmom. I loved making them.

Daisy - Your sets are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much!! :hug

Nicole, thank you and you are most welcome. Just glad that I could help out.

I added 6 hats, but didn't post a picture of those.

• 2 weeks later...
Here it is July 30th and I just finished (or nearly finished) my July Charity CAL projects for nicolep's St. Vincent Preemies. Here are pics of the first completed set. As soon as I sew flowers and put ribbons on the other two sets, I'll post pics of those. So, here is the first set....this is a bereavement set for an angel baby boy....bless them all! It's nearly unbelievable how tiny these little ones are.

I missed the pictures of these3 sets last month Daisy!:thinkThey are very pretty preemie sets. I love the centre motif on your white with blue trim set...lovely!:)

I know it is early for August dates to be posted... but are we going ahead this month and will it be next weekend or the weekend after!:D I need something to look forward to as I am feeling a bit down this month!:( I know I am fed up when even my crochet looks blue...and not because I am using blue yarn either!!!:lol

I missed the pictures of these3 sets last month Daisy!:thinkThey are very pretty preemie sets. I love the centre motif on your white with blue trim set...lovely!:)

Thank you so very much. That blue blankie I made from a granny square that had that center, then just kept crocheting around until it to be the size I wanted. :hug

Archived