SusanMarie1956

The Cover I made For Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer

i love it. i have the same mixer, my momma gave to me. how did you mesureit. thanks nana

Wow- I remember reading your post asking if there were any patterns for one- and here you just made one up yourself when no one had one- What a great job you did on it!!! Kudos to you!!!! Love it!!!

Hi Nana!!!

I buoght my Kitchen Aid from a lady who lives behind us. She was having a yard sale becasue her Mom had passed away. She has her own Kitchen Aid Mixer... so she didn't need her MOm's. So I bought it for 25.00 !!! It works great!!!

I just measured how long it was from front to back... then top to bottom. I HTINK they were both 15 1/2 "... And way...

The pattern I made up is on my blog. It's a ROUGH pattern... ( like a rough draft )

Check it out. If you have questions... Just ask.

Susan

Your cover came out really nice!! I should try and make one for my kitchen aid mixer, it's out in the open and when I go to use it, I always have to clean the mixing bowl!!

It turned out great!!! Good job! Looks wonderful on your counter..I'll have to try it after making my turtles....Thanks for sharing.. GBU!:):)

Your cover came out really nice!! I should try and make one for my kitchen aid mixer, it's out in the open and when I go to use it, I always have to clean the mixing bowl!!

I agree the crocheted cover came out very nice. But if you're not inclined to crochet one, here's an alternative way to keep your mixing bowl clean: I own a plastic lid that KitchenAid makes for that very purpose (however, like all KA accessories, the price is probably high for what it is). As for me, now that I'm retired, I use the mixer often enough that it barely has time to gather dust. I love making desserts!

I never thought about crocheting a cover for my stand mixer. :oops It isn't a Kitchen Aide; but, it works really good! :tup When I get some of my WIP done, I'll attempt to cover mine up!

Shari

This is exactly what I need for my Kitchen Aide Mixer...do you have a pattern (I mean, have you written up your pattern?)

Great job Susan.