Yoshi's Lizard Leash

sunnyvale_22

Thanks to a new friend and her room mate for the idea! after they told me it was possible to crochet a lizard leash i gave it a try. I have only seen the leash from far away and it was made out of regular 4 ww yarn. it was so cute i had to give it a try. I worked on it all night and this morning did some last minuet work by sewing the old leash's workings to this new one. I made it in the same rainbow thread i had for my hat (since he love the hat so much). Now i can take him to our new friend's house to see the other dragons without worry!

post-5983-135897547211_thumb.jpg

post-5983-135897547215_thumb.jpg

post-5983-13589754722_thumb.jpg

post-5983-135897547542_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thank you thank you thank you!! Ive been buying leashes for my Bosc monitor and my beardie, my bosc is growing fast and I was reluctant to keep buying them, not once did I think of making my own! Youre very creative and a money saver!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What a great idea! Looks like you may be able to start a little business selling these.

He looks quite proud to wear his new leash, How about making him a little snazzy vest or hat to match? He'd be quite dapper!

• 1 year later...

I absolutely love this idea.  I have been wanting to do something like this for awhile now and you are the first person that I have seen make something like this.  I also have a bearded dragon named Yoshi as well as 2 others named Aurora and Grendel that I definitely want to try making something like this for.  Thanks for sharing.  :) 

Archived