Aelita

My god kids 4th of July outfits (very IMG Heavy)

Okay here are the outfits I made my god kids this year for the 4th of July. I also made some curlies for Lucy and Sierra to wear I got the pattern from caron.com. The halters are two of Mammachelles halters put together and the shorts come form mommawear blog I just added the ruffle at the end. The tank for my god son is what I made up using a tank I bought from the store to measure up to the shorts are also from mommawears blog. I had also made a halter for their moms' god daughter but she didn't show up. Well what do you guys think??

post-4232-135897546913_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897546916_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897546917_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897546917_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897546918_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897546919_thumb.jpg

post-4232-13589754692_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897546921_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897546923_thumb.jpg

Cute! i like the pic of the little girl in the pool with her doll and unicorn floating around---looks like fun!

Oh they are lovely and so are the kids. What sweet pics of them :manyheart Great Job on everything !!

Thank you both and magiccrochetfan that's my youngest god daughter Lucy she insisted that I take the pic lol.

OH how GORGEOUS~as ALWAYS! I couldn't wait to open this thread and see your newest outfits for the kids! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

*squee!* I love them!!! And the kids look so cute in them! Great job.

:hug

Your God kids look soooooooo cute in there outfits you made them.

Carol:hook

absolutely wonderful...I have to say, I can remember your posts when I very first joined crochetville...and you are still making such beautiful things !!!!!

I can't honestly say which one is the cutest - the outfits or the kids. You have done outstanding work on the outfits. :ty for sharing.

So cute!

Those are the cutest outfits. Nice work. The kids looks like they really enjoyed wearing them. So sweet. Great pictures.

Your outfits are too cute as well as the kids, I wish I had the patience to make outfits and that my kids would wear them. My DD always says it's itchy even with cotton yarn.

Those are adorable! And the outfits are wonderful too! LOL! Very creative, bright, and perfect for the 4th of July! I bet the kids were the hit of the festivities! You really did an amazing job on them!

The outfits are great and the Godchildren are so adorable. They are really into the posing and acting like little hams showing off the beautiful outfits their Godmother made for them, you can see the love in them :manyheart

Too cute..both the outfits and the children. I think the curly hair accessories really put the girls' outfits over the top! Thanks for sharing!

Such gorgeous pics of your work and the kids :)

Holy Cow! These outfits are super fantastic! Can I be your god child too?

You just do such great work! These children have some seriously awesome wardrobes!!