12" Squares for 'Ville Member - Pics of finished 'ghan post #94

nicolep

It's all right. It happens! Thanks for letting me know though. :hug

Mine is also still a WIP. I promise I'll get it out ASAP!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received the square from mandymae and Breeny today. They are both beautiful. Thank you, gals!

I finished sewing the squares together tonight. I was going to start the border, but I was too darn hot under all that yarn. :lol I'll work on it more tomorrow.

I have one extra square because I really wanted to make one also. So, I'll add another to make a throw pillow. I'll be sure to post pictures once it's completely finished and ready to mail.

Thank you all again. It's very beautiful all put together.

I'm sure the afghan turned out gorgeous.....and even more gorgeous with all the love that went into making each square and the special heart that went into joining all the squares. WOW! Can't wait to see a picture of the masterpiece :cheer

Nicole, I saw the pictures, and the comfortghan is absolutely gorgeous. You are such a sweetheart for doing this. :hug

Thanks, Daisy! It's my pleasure. :c9

I still have a couple of rounds on the border to finish. I should have it all ready to go by next week though. Since it has been so hot, I can only stand to be underneath it for short periods of time.

The 'ghan is complete! Thank you all so much for making this such a beautiful comfortghan for a special person.

The only thing I still need to do is take off the tags, wash it and put the tags back on the 'ghan. I'm off work tomorrow so I hope to get that done and mail it on Tuesday. :cheer So, without further ado, here is the completed comfortghan -

post-28827-135897554782_thumb.jpg

This is an up close shot of the border. I edged all of the squares in white then joined them. For the border, I did a round of sc in black, a round of dc in purple and another round of sc in black.

post-28827-135897554788_thumb.jpg

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping with this project! :manyheart

Wow, that is really pretty! I haven't checked this link in a while, and cannot believe how many people sent in such pretty squares. It is sure to bring great comfort to the lucky person who receives it. Just stunning.

It's beautiful!!!! What a sweet and thoughtful thing to do for one of our special 'Ville members! I can hardly wait to see who it is for! :bounce

Archived