Tuesday Morning

emeraldmoon

I went to our local Tuesday morning today. They have some Lion brand wool-ease, polar, and cotton ease. The cotton ease was three in a pkg for 5.99 and the others were 7.99 a pkg..

I only bought three pkgs.. Course would love to buy it all.. BUt hubby would of gotten mad at me if I did.. Since I have all this other yarn.

:blush :blush :blush :blush

I bought $75 worth of woolease and cottonease when I was there a week ago. How can I pass it up, pretty soon you won't be able to find cottonease. When I told the cashier it was being discontinued, she said to keep checking because they would probably just keep getting it in.

Yep, I left $60 in my two Tuesday Mornings a few weeks back, on the WE and CE. I checked last week, and they still had a few skeins of each, but since I haven't done anything with that which I bought already, I just had to leave it there.

I'm glad to hear Tuesday Morning still has the Cotton Ease. I only found out they had it the last time the day before they closed for inventory. Not that I *need* any more yarn, but I'll have to check it out in a few days.

Do we ever really "need" more yarn???:devil

Do we ever really "need" more yarn???:devil

Weeeellllll, if you look at it that way, you've got a point. If wasn't running out of storage space, I wouldn't be too concerned, but with a fabric addiction and now a yarn stash on top of that, I've got to get myself under control somehow.

Still, with cptton ease being discontinued, I'm sure I'll have to go!

Archived