White and Blueberry Twist Shrug

momofgmd

Here is another of the ever so popular shrugs by Mrs Who. :yay My daughter loves her sweater, and my other daughter is quickly saying she wants one too. The only problem I had was with a little pucker at the back of the sleeves. This is the first time I've attempted to make an item of clothing, so I'm not sure how to fix that the next time I make one. Thank you so much, Mrs Who, for the pattern!

White and Blueberry Twist Shrug

Ruth, Thanks so much. I was wondering if it was possible to make this pattern in 2 colors. After seeing your pix, I know it can be done. It really looks very pretty done in 2 colors. I think you are the first one to do it this way.:cheer

Ruth, Thanks so much. I was wondering if it was possible to make this pattern in 2 colors. After seeing your pix, I know it can be done. It really looks very pretty done in 2 colors. I think you are the first one to do it this way.:cheer

My blueberry twist yarn had what looked like a white eyelash yarn twisted with a bluish, purplish chenille yarn. I think the white eyelash really helped to tie the two colors together. I'm really pleased with how it came out. :U

Archived