Nip toy for Max

x3melissa3705

I felt bad because I'm pretty sure Max hates me at the moment because he had to get a bath earlier. So I made him a lil toy with some catnip in it. It's just a blob really folded over and stuffed, but he stole it from me before I could get a goo dpicture. :lol I think all is forgiven.

post-33123-135897544606_thumb.jpg

Thanks, that's a great idea! I think I'll make some toys to stuff with catnip to give to my three after they have their baths. :hook

:D I have three as well and it works wonders. He wouldn't even come near me but as soon as he saw me stuffing it with the catnip is was wraping himself around my ankles and chirping and then he took it:eek. ... lol:lol

There's nothing like a little catnip to smooth troubled waters. My three love catnip. I put it on plates in their rooms and let them enjoy it. I really need to make them some more homemade catnip toys. Thanks for reminding me.

AW!! Adorable!

And I own Max's negative. A piebald, mostly white with black splotches, girl. Positive-negative! :cat Patty

lol that's awesome. he has a sister. Princess and they both have a spot on their belly max has a black one and princess has a grey one. it's in the same spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived