In July I will

fc1123

Thanks Lindsay I want to keep this cal going forever because it is fun. And I don't want to see it go away.

:D No Problem I can help if you need me to! I LOVE this CAL because it makes me stick to things and I don't slump the same with my crochet. I have tried a prototype purse and made enough squares for a scrap blanket so far this week and I would not have done either project if it hadn't been for my evolving 'In July I will...' list!:hook

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol thanks Lindsay!

I am wildly working on the tan variegated lapghan and the dk blue/tan granny. The granny I'm almost done with all my tan squares and I have to go to Joann's to get more yarn tomorrow to finish it all off. I am bound and determined to get those two done this month!

:lol thanks Lindsay!

I am wildly working on the tan variegated lapghan and the dk blue/tan granny. The granny I'm almost done with all my tan squares and I have to go to Joann's to get more yarn tomorrow to finish it all off. I am bound and determined to get those two done this month!

Susan, I hope you get your yarn and your projects finished.:cheer I got my scrap blanket put together yesterday and it is here. Now if I did a bit of my latch hook kit this week :eekI would have got my whole list done this month:yay and since it is unlikely I will ever do that again :thinkI am going to dig out that kit today and see if I can get a bit latched!!!:lol

Lindsay...the use quite a bit of wool over there or do you just prefer it? I noticed quite a few of your projects are wool. Amazing you have completed everything on your list!!! whoo-hoo!!

I've love to see your granny square blanket...those are one of my favorite to make

:blush

In July I will...."not" crochet! :think I know it's a goofy response, but I just made two complete afghans during June while I was recovering from surgery. My plan for the month of July is to finish a counted cross-stitch Christmas stocking for myself. I started it a few years ago, but kept setting it aside to work on other things. Once I get it finished, I will post a photo! :yes

Okay...in July, I totally "blew my plan"! :blush I spent the entire 4th of July weekend working on my cross-stitch. On the last day of the holiday weekend, I was literally going "cross-eyed"! :loco I had to tear out a small section, because I had miscounted. :oops So, I gave up the original plan of finishing it for the state fair. Now, I work on it on Sundays. Because, I do still want to finish it for Christmas. I can put something in the crockpot, turn on an old movie, & focus on my stitching! :tup In the meantime, I have been working on granny squares for another afghan going to some wonderful veterans! :hook

Archived