I am sorta new to this wonderful craft. I was inspired to start when a friend of mine was making such beautiful and useful items. She is also the one who lead me to this sight. My first thing was a big blanket (was supposed to be a throw but boyfriend is 6'3) took me a while and when I got tired of doing that I would do other little things. I have 3 children son 15, daughter 13, and son 3 (4 on July 1st). I look forward to "meeting" new people and learning new things. Talk again soon!!

Aly

:wavingHowdee from Nashville, TN and :welcome to Crochetville. You will :heart it here. I do. :-) It's good to hear you are enjoying crocheting. :crocheting I have been at the craft for a long time but it seems you learn something new about it everyday. That's one of the many reasons I :heart it here at Crochetville. If I am stumped :think about something to do with crochet :crocheting I just come here and ask for help. Hope you are with us for a long time to come.

Edited by tnkycrochetnut
wrong smilie
  • 3 weeks later...