garage sale score!!!!!!!!!!!

teapot

I just hit the mother load in patterns for $5.00 I got two boxes of all kinds of patterns.

Then for ten bucks I got a box of faces, foam balls, eggs etc....

And I got her to throw in two sets of pom pom makers.

This at one garage sale.

It was just too hot to continue to any more, and my hubby was so tired from helping a friend.

I am in pattern heaven!!!

And to top it off My crochet world just came in too.

Oh where to start first.

IF any body is looking for anything specific let me know.

Teapot:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Congratulations Teapot:

I tell ya garage sales , lawn sales, shed sales , moving sales chuch rummage sales are where i find all sorts of goodies too...

My sister and I live for going garage saling all spring til fall long....

Enjoy your treasures my dear

hugs

Lillibet

Boy, that's a great find.

I never get lucky at yard sales. We have a flea market we go to and I never have any luck there either. I need to find new yard sales I guess.

Thanks ladies!!!! Wish it hadn't been so hot or I could have bought more, the humidity up here is just horrible!!!!

I could also have bought two boxes for fifteen dollars each, which seemed kind of high, but they were filled with all kinds of craft bobbles.... I did get the pom pom makers from them.

But then I would have spent way too much there.

Great finds. My hubby and I used to go yard sailing quite a bit but haven't for a few years. He still goes some but since its harder for me to walk I am a little hesitant to go. Plus since we are pack rats anyway and I am determined to clean out some of our "stuff" before adding more, I figure if I stay away I won't buy. I also love going to thrift stores but have been staying away from those also for the same reason. I have had good luck in the past finding used yarn at the thrift stores. It just seems to shout my name when I enter the store. If I don't go in the door I can't hear it shouting.:rofl

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on a great find!

To you who have yet to have such a blessing, I never expected to find mags at a thrift store or garage sale in my area either, but it happened twice in one week...over a year ago. (never before, never since) so you never know!

• 8 months later...
Great finds. My hubby and I used to go yard sailing quite a bit but haven't for a few years. He still goes some but since its harder for me to walk I am a little hesitant to go. Plus since we are pack rats anyway and I am determined to clean out some of our "stuff" before adding more, I figure if I stay away I won't buy. I also love going to thrift stores but have been staying away from those also for the same reason. I have had good luck in the past finding used yarn at the thrift stores. It just seems to shout my name when I enter the store. If I don't go in the door I can't hear it shouting.:rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl I have to delete all the yarn sales that come to my inbox, since I do 95% of my shopping online for yarn (nothing but Wally World within 50 miles of me). But, I will go to make a project, and just don't have the right yarn and have to go looking and it's like chips, you can't buy just ONE! :rofl :rofl

Archived