Blue Sleeveless Top

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew, that's simply gorgeous. If you decide to sell the pattern (or let us have a sneak chance at it before you get it published) I would totally make that for my daughter. And that yarn ... even in the picture it makes me just want to reach out and touch it. YUM.

Wow that looks really good drew!! and it happens to be in my favorite color!! LOL I hope you get to have it published in the calendar like you want!!

Wow I think they would be crazy not to except it. It is simply wonderful and you did a great job on the design and yarn pick. Can't wait to hear what happens with AnnieMary

Wow I think they would be crazy not to except it. It is simply wonderful and you did a great job on the design and yarn pick. Can't wait to hear what happens with AnnieMary

Seriously, I agree..they would be nutty to not accept that! LOL It's in the bag baby! Gorgeous as usual :hook:clap

I agree with everyone else-lovely design

have you thought of adding long sleeves?

i think it would look nice made with a shiny/glimmering yarn to make it a dressy top

joanne

I like that alot. I'm loving the texture that the stiches you chose adds to the garment, the yarn is just begging to be touched. One thing bugs me a little bit and it's not a criticizm just a preference thing. It looks like the edging is a slightly different color, but it struck me as a little off because there wasn't any of that color in the main part of the garment so to me it looked a bit out of place. That's just a preference thing though. I think it's really quite lovely. I could also see it with sleeves and a turtleneck neckline. I join the others in saying, I want that pattern. I'd totally make and wear that.

Archived