Blue Sleeveless Top

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will ABSOLUTELY accept it!! It's beautiful!! Now something like that I could definitely wear!! Can you share the pattern??

GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm in awe. The stitching is wonderful and that yarn you used really photographs well. I can tell it's soft and drapey and probably like silk to wear. I would buy that pattern if it was for sale on its own. (hint, hint) You should call it something with blueberry in the title. Again, that shirt is just fabulous.

Drew, Your sleeveless blue sweater is beautiful. I love the color! The picture you took of your sweater on your blog reminds me of sculpture "Venus de Milo." If they don't accept you submission they are crazy!!!

The french name in the last post made me think of the phrase "Sacre Bleu" which means Sacred Blue in French. I think that's a good name, as that's pretty much my reaction when I saw it ":eek Oh wow!" or "Sacre bleu!"

I agree, just beautiful! I want one too! Pam, love the venus analogy--Azure Venus.

Patty

What a stunning top! Great job, as per usual Drew. Love that name for it too.

Great job Drew. They will definitely accept it.

Actually, ciel bleu is blue sky, not blue heaven. Ok. looking in my dictionary just in case, ciel does work. We've always said les cieux (plural) or paradis is the more common one.

Archived