June Charity CAL 6/24 - 6/29

nicolep

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my second blanket bordered and edged yesterday :cheerand I have made 10 of my cornered granny squares (all in shades of pinks and purples) I might get a few more made tonight so I will wait and post pictures tomorrow with my finished totals. This weekend went fast and the :crocheting went kind of slow... must have been the heat!!!:lol

Good morning, friends. I did a lot better this month. Here are my totals. I'll get pictures in a bit.

3 scarves finished

1/3 of the back of a prayer shawl done

Good morning, friends. I did a lot better this month. Here are my totals. I'll get pictures in a bit.

3 scarves finished

:woo Great work, Linda!

Well, I had a disappointing show this month. My kittens all went downhill Sunday - they think a reaction to their booster shots. I have been syringe feeding them for a few days and hoping I can keep them hydrated. They've already been to the shelter twice this week for fluids. Good thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I completed:

2 cat mats

12 cat toys

Better luck in July I guess.

PS, any thoughts at all about what to do with the partially finished item?

Well, I had a disappointing show this month. My kittens all went downhill Sunday - they think a reaction to their booster shots. I have been syringe feeding them for a few days and hoping I can keep them hydrated. They've already been to the shelter twice this week for fluids. Good thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I completed:

2 cat mats

12 cat toys

Keeping the poor kitties in my thoughts and prayers. :hug

Partially finished items are always good to finish the next month.

poor kitties :hug sounds like they've got a wonderful "momma" though

9 12' grannies (3 short)

half lacy shell lapghan done (10oz to go)

poor kitties :hug sounds like they've got a wonderful "momma" though

9 12' grannies (3 short)

half lacy shell lapghan done (10oz to go)

Way to go! :clap :clap :clap

I completed:

2 cat mats

12 cat toys

That's not disappointing at all! You did a dern good job especially with the foster kitties and them not feeling well. Poor babies, I'll definitely be praying for them.

3 preemie blankets, tucking the last of the tails then will take pictures. I have to get off this variegated soft colored baby yarn kick!

:clap Good work, I'd love to see pics once you have them.

:blush Sorry I am late getting back with my totals Nicole!!!! things got away from me yesterday.:think My totals are:

2 Blankets (assembled,bordered and edged)

12 Granny squares

I will add some picture links later (pictures are here and here for the blankets and here for the squares!) once I get the blankets pressed etc. Looks like we all did really well!:cheer:cheer:cheer

3 scarves finished

Great work Linda!:clap:clap:clap

I completed:

2 cat mats

12 cat toys

:( I'm sorry your kittens got sick I hope they are OK now! You did great 2 mats and 12 toys with sick kittens to care for!:) I'm sorry if I was US I would say send it to me and I would do something and send it back for the shelter but the postage would kill us. :eek You could take the two longer rows away and frog them for the yarn and then sew the strips that are all the same length together and then add a little border and it would be a bigger mat for a larger animal (sorry I don't know if it is just a cat shelter or an all animal shelter you support?) If it is too big for that and you sew it up and border it and it looks pretty someone might make a donation to the shelter for having it as a blanket? When I supported our cat shelter years ago I sent some blankets for the cats and some toys and then some other items for them to sell and they did OK with it! I hope that helps! Good Luck:hook

Good work, everyone!

Here are my totals -

(6) 12" Comfortghan squares

I'll probably post the totals tomorrow. See you next month! :hook

Good Job Nicole!:cheer And thanks for hosting! :DSorry again for my totals being late!:blush I will stop in later in the week and see how we all did!:clap I cannot wait for July!!!(well it is July but I meant the charity CAL weekend in July!:lol)

Great work to you to, Lindsay. :cheer:clap:cheer I kept hoping for sunshine to take pictures, but the weather isn't cooperating. Guess I'll just take them anyway. :lol

:blush Sorry I am late getting back with my totals Nicole!!!! things got away from me yesterday.:think My totals are:

2 Blankets (assembled,bordered and edged)

12 Granny squares

I will add some picture links later (pictures are here and here for the blankets and here for the squares!) once I get the blankets pressed etc. Looks like we all did really well!:cheer:cheer:cheer

No worries about the totals. That's why I wait a few days to post them. I'll post later today (if I don't fogrget again).

Archived