My sewn totes

auntbubbels

Janet both bags are beautiful and you do lovely work. DH won't buy or let me buy a sewing maching as he knows it will just sit there collecting dust cause I will be totally confused with the machine. Great job.

Those are great. I am loving the peace signs and thinking something similar would be great for Christmas present for my step-daughter. It could be time to dust off the sewing machine. Thanks for sharing the pics and the link.

Oh, pleeeaaaasssseeee, don't do it to me, don't show your bags!!!!!!! :D

I'm quite of addicted to tote bags, I just love them and it's not good for me to look at them and think "Why don't I have / make one for me????"

I used to sew some things when I was a teenager and liked it very much. Now I don't have a sewing machine, but this idea comes to my mind again and again. When it was my birthday I told my family what present would be nice - the machine of course! And they didn't protest, all I need to do now is to choose the model, go to the shop and.... :clap So I think your bags are the inspiration for me to do it!

I have a sewing machine and would love to use it but it is an old, old Singer and is pretty much broken. (Looooong story short) My husband keeps saying he will get me a new one, but.... :blush I'm still waiting...

I love your bags, you did a really good job. :manyheart (I like the Peace symbol one best, too. But they are both nice.) :yes

Mom, you can get a pretty decent machine for not a lot of money these days. You can spend as little as $100.00. Replace your old Singer and have fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know how I missed this thread..........but I sure did!!

Those are awesome totes!! Both are great.........but the "peace" sign one really rocks!! :2rock

Archived