My sewn totes

auntbubbels

Janet, Looks like you really have that sewing machine conquered! Your totes look very professional. I haven't sewn in so long I surely would have to take a rerfresher course. Way to go! :):):)

Wow, those are really nice. My favorite one is the peace sign one, I love bright colors on black, but they are both beautiful. Great job! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Just beautiful. I love tote bags - kind of addicted I think. Hmmm, maybe I should get a sewing machine.

Like your balcony also - very nice.

Just beautiful. I love tote bags - kind of addicted I think. Hmmm, maybe I should get a sewing machine.

Like your balcony also - very nice.

Thanks for the compliment and you can see how close the people across the street are to us!!! That's called city living - but we love it :cheer

And, you can't see them up close so you can't see where I could of sewed better - but since I have no formal training, I think I am doing a good job

Gorgeous bags! I would love to be able to sew something like this. I could probably do it with a pattern, but I am a coward and worried that it wouldn't come out as nice as yours. My sewing machine needs some exercise as I haven't had it out in a while....due to crocheting. I just love your bags...they really have taken the cat's meow!

OHHHHHH Wow janet:

Those are both lovely???

where did you learn from to make them.

I'd love to learn to make them too...

there is a lady locally here and she makes some for 5.00 and 10.00

I dont know her just seen her things made and sold...

Wow Janet you have out done your self.....

Way to go girl

hugs

Lillibet

Really nice bags Janet, you did great and you did it, that is what is so wonderful.

I bought a sewing machine about 6 years ago with the idea I would learn to sew. Hmmmmmmmmmm, sewing machine still just sitting here. I tried a couple of times and just kept getting the tread stuck inside sooooooooooooo:lol

Great job! I recently bought a similar bag on etsy made with material that has yarn balls all over it. I am no good at sewing. I even bought a Bernina thinking that would help. It is a mind set! So I have great admiration for those that do it and do it well. You could probably make a good business selling those yourself!

For all you ladies that have a sewing machine and are not using it, believe me, if I can do sew, YOU can sew too.

I stick to simple flat projects and now I am making some frogs!!! It really is alot of fun, but I do select the simple projects.

It's actually just like when I started crocheting, I couldn't figure out the easiest patterns and then one day, something clicks.

DH just bought new shorts and wanted to know why he has to bring them to the dry cleaners to get them hemmed. I told him, trust me, you don't want me hemming your shorts!!!! :eek:eek

Come on, lets sew together :cheer

I have a sewing machine and would love to use it but it is an old, old Singer and is pretty much broken. (Looooong story short) My husband keeps saying he will get me a new one, but.... :blush I'm still waiting...

I love your bags, you did a really good job. :manyheart (I like the Peace symbol one best, too. But they are both nice.) :yes

Thank You Janet for the link...

I went and printed it out and i gots cotton fabrics here from when I got a quilting fancy so I will have to give this a try next week...

How long did the second one take you?????

Are you going to make more i'd love to see them

hugs

Lillibet

Archived