Anyone in England UK???

I am from dear old dreary old old old england chuck. I got frostbite on me toes and dew on me nose, I havent won and bingo in 5 years and fish and chips taste like cardboard now. But I still love me crocket it brings me back to last week when I last had my crocket, now I dunno what I did with it love. Can anyone mail me some crocket incase my dog Jimmy ate the last ball of yarn I had, I thought he had a funny shape to him right enough, am I rambling dear? please tell me if I am, motorways? dont talk to me about motorways............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I was born and raised in England, my Mum and Dad and siblings are all there... (Bedfordshire) Mum and Nan crochet...

But me... I'm 3000 miles from home and yes the sun is hot here too... I miss English weather as well... *sniff* ;)

xampx, would love to see a pic of your comedy dog coat! I'd love to make one but I think a Border Collie might look a little weird although I could do a dinner jacket style. Then I'd have to convince my mum in-law that it would look great!

Sharon

Its difficult getting hold of the dog to measure her. Im going to start with some socks so she doesnt get mud all over the car i think. Il post when i eventually get around to it

I'm in Wales UK in a place called Garndiffaith nr Pontypool, I have been here for a year I'm originaly from Glynneath a place in the valleys. I have lived in Wales all my life but did venture to East Sussex for 2 years

I'm in Wales UK in a place called Garndiffaith nr Pontypool, I have been here for a year I'm originaly from Glynneath a place in the valleys. I have lived in Wales all my life but did venture to East Sussex for 2 years

:eek My boyfriends best friend just moved to Glynneath yesterday. In Swansea here although we just had an offer accepted on a house in Gloucestershire yay

Hi all

I'm in the UK too, not far from Cherish. I'm in Chepstow South Wales.

I've only just found this forum and think its great, but do wonder why there isn't a uk based one when there are so many crocheters over here.

Where im moving to is about 15 minutes from Chepstow :) Have you been to Taurus Crafts in the Forest of Dean? I was thinking i might infiltrate them and try and sell some stuff to them lol

hiya everyone :cheer I'm from Barnsley, South Yorkshire! well I'm originally from The Netherlands but I've been living here for two years now and I've finally got a hold of the Barnsley slang!:P

Im freaked out and quite scared!!!

IM from Barnsley too!!! but live in Swansea at the min. Go to Barnsley a lot tho. I suggest you lose that slang right now! lol

Fruitloop im moving to Lydbrook which as you probably know is 15 mins up the road from Lydney

lol :lol I can't help it everybody around me talks barnsley so I start talkin barnsley lol but I do still have my dutch accent so I suppose it's not that bad...yet:P we live in dodworth to be exact:D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping to be visiting England soon... Going to see a boy I met while he was here on holiday... I doubt he knows any good yarn stores - so I'm looking for recommendations! I know we'll be visiting London and Brighton.

John Lewis on Oxford Street has a big yarn section in their haberdashery section (fourth floor) but it's not the cheapest. In my town there are two smaller yarn sections in department stores (called Daniels and Beales).

• 1 month later...

Hello ladies

Im from Belfast. Going to Peterborough in September for nephews wedding and loads of cousins in Norfolk and Birmingham and Walsall

Archived