bubblefizz

Anyone in England UK???

Is there anyone else thats in Uk apart from Me ? :blush

Hiya Angie- I know you aren't the only one over there- heyyy- if I'd have 'met' you on here sooner I could have met up with you- I was home in wales for 3 weeks in june!!

never mind- there's always next time!!

I had to put MY top on hold- my daughter had fancied a top ( brown cotton overtop - to wear over a white tshirt) well we found some yarn on ebay - its divine - a deep chocolate color royal cotton dk 'estelle' anywho........it arrived- SHE ripped it open and said - will it be done tonight - can I wear it tomorrow?????

so she's gonna nag my ear off til I get it done ( ha - Im tormenting her by checking emails and not crocheting !!)

so her top is first - then mine - ( and jusdging how this cotton feels- I'll ahve to get more to make myself something- I LOVE it!

hope your having a great day- and not feel lonely over there- Im only an email away!

Fiona:hook

Hi! I'm just a short Eurostar train ride away from the UK! Its just a little body of water seperating us....you could swim it...honestly! :lol There was talk of me relocating to Compton (near Newbury I think) but thats been postponed/cancelled since my boss there quit! So I'll stay in Belgium and continue to grow heavier eating all of the chocolate, waffles and frites!

So I'll stay in Belgium and continue to grow heavier eating all of the chocolate, waffles and frites!

LOL!! you could share something with me :P I will share the chorizo, wine and erm.. olives? from spain :P

Hi Angie, I have alot of family England, not sure if any of em Crochet thow, I know my nanny use to when she was with us. I was born in Norwich and my mum, brother and sister still live over there. I miss england and the weather, lol Texas weather is too hot for me:P

Hi Angie, I have alot of family England, not sure if any of em Crochet thow, I know my nanny use to when she was with us. I was born in Norwich and my mum, brother and sister still live over there. I miss england and the weather, lol Texas weather is too hot for me:P

Hi Megs....emm cant understand why anyone would miss the UK weather :blush:think

its awful here at the moment, its supposed to be summer....its more like november :(

Hi Megs....emm cant understand why anyone would miss the UK weather :blush:think

its awful here at the moment, its supposed to be summer....its more like november :(

I would take the cold weather any day over the hot heat here its like 100 here. Atleast the kiddies will go out and play when its cold :D, they wont play outside in the summer here.

hi angie :hug looks like its just you and me here from england good ol uk. :hooked on crochet. :)

:clap I'm from the UK, Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

Hey I'm form Estonia (Northern Europe) but at the moment I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

I wish I could find more yarn stores.. :c9

Hey I'm form Estonia (Northern Europe) but at the moment I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

I wish I could find more yarn stores.. :c9

Hya Crazy, great to see another Uk'er :clap:cheer

what yarn shop do you use? do you use the online shops?

Hello Angie and all

Count me in too -- I live near Canterbury in Kent.

Whooo another one :clap:cheer:clap

Great to see you on here nightowl :yay

I was born in Oxford but moved to Texas 2 1/2 years ago to be with my hubby when he got a job out here.

Actually we're moving back to the UK to live next month and we're going to be living in Preston Lancashire - I'm looking for friends in the area! If anyone lives around the lancs area or has a friend/penpal that does that wouldnt mind emailing me and maybe getting together at some point for coffee/shopping etc, feel free to send me a PM! I dont know anyone in the area and I'm going to be billy no mates :D

Nightowl, I used to live in Canterbury, I'm in love with Kent, its so beautiful :)

:cheer:clap:manyheart HI folks i am also a u.k er. I live in the lake district in a small village and i love it. Hope to chat to you all son and get to know you all a bit better it would be nice if there was someone closeer to my hometown of penrith too meet up with as well....

loyts of love sue xxxxx:cheer :clap:hug:yay:manyheart

Howdy y'all.

I'm in Sunderland - home of... well... ME! :hook

I've been living here for the past 3 years. Long story, but I moved here because of my hubby, who was born and raised here.

Anywho, I thought I'd pop in and say that although yes, I AM an American, I'm LIVING here in the bright (:( ) UK.

;):P

I'm also in the UK...Thorpe Village, Surrey. I'm originally from S.California, but have been travelling around the world for the last few years with my husband. 4 years ago, Spain...then Japan...then Switzerland...and now England. We've managed to live in 3 of the most expensive countries in the world and survive on teacher salaries. This country is great, but I do miss the California weather...a lot!

I am living in Scarborough north yorkshire. and yes I do have ferrets my fella has a flat cap and no not got a whippet rofl.

we will have to get a uk crochet get together once a year or something that would be brill xxx

Im from most places in the UK. Starting with Barnsley, currently in Swansea, and soon to be in Gloucestershire. Catch me if you can :)

Hi ya'll again! I'm from Portsmouth UK. The historic naval city! The weather is still hot and summery although that can change any minute as we all know.

I've family in Scotland (Paisley), & Ripon, North Yorkshire. Well actually I've family in Ireland, Italy & Spain. I also have a friend who emigrated to America. I'm not sure what that says about me, but I think I'm well liked!

Angie (bubblefiz) love your crochet jewellery from your blog page.

Sharon x

xampx, would love to see a pic of your comedy dog coat! I'd love to make one but I think a Border Collie might look a little weird although I could do a dinner jacket style. Then I'd have to convince my mum in-law that it would look great!

Sharon

i cannot believe that i have not posted in here.

i am near Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, just a 5 minute walk and i am at the beach.