Hiiiiii!!!! ^-^

Random Kitty

Hiya! Well, I'm Keera, and crocheting is really fun to do and it takes my mind off of things~ So, I just turned 17 and I feel weird for crocheting at this age. I've crocheted for a couple years off and on (mostly off), but I've mostly only been able to make scarves. I've always just known what my sister originally taught me which was double crochet and I didn't even realize that there was so much more I could do! I didn't really look into crocheting much until a few months ago and got really excited about it. Right now, I'm trying to make a little bunny but.... well it ain't turning out so great :P But it just takes practice, I guess. I would love to be able to make little animals and such because I absolutely LOVE cute things!

So.... yeah. :) I'm excited to be here~

Welcome Keera from "the not as hot as in Phoenix" part of Arizona!! :) As far as your little bunny not looking too good. You have plenty of time to work on your crocheting skills!! Heck, I've been crocheting for over 35 yrs.(37 yrs. to be exact) and I'm still learning!! Goodluck!!:hook

hi keera, and welcome to the boards. i started crocheting when i was 22., and almost 10 years later, i love it more than ever. i wish could sit at home and crochet for the rest of my life. just keep practicing, and were all here if you need any help.

Archived