Mommabear Mintun's Smitten Mittens

These are my wonderfully custom crafted for couples, I take their personal handprints & create custom fitted smitten mittens. Each pair comes with a heart shaped shared unit post-37121-135897537731_thumb.jpgthat are designed to fit the hand that isn't being held within the heart. Mismatched by size needed to fit their individual hands.

Yes I've written my pattern for them if ever you want to explore it. It is crafted with chainless foundation stitches instead of chains.

They can be adjusted to fit all sizes from the most petite to the gentle giants.

post-37121-135897537723_thumb.jpg

Thank you, I've opted to include our couples that help guide our youth of my family church in my mission of love. As I've opted to ask for each child's hand & foot print so that I could present them with presents for Christmas, & thought that those members that are dedicated to inspiring our young to stay the course with the Lord deserved a token of appreciation too. So I've opted to create the Smitten Mitten for the couples that lovingly devote their time & energy to keeping our youngsters growing with the Lord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you both so very kindly, & yes it is a customized pattern to fit any size pair of hands so that each are loving crafted for the newly wedded couple or couples that just still love holding each others hands no matter the length of time of their marriage.

Archived