flower cloths

quietheart

Those are really cute Kath. But, I have a feeling that I could not make one in a couple of hours. :ohdear That is a guesstimate in "experienced knitters" time. Give it to me in "frustrated knitters" time. :rofl

Hope all is well with the baby Baer. PM me if you are ready to take me up on my previous offer. :gotmail

Those are really cute Kath. But, I have a feeling that I could not make one in a couple of hours. :ohdear That is a guesstimate in "experienced knitters" time. Give it to me in "frustrated knitters" time. :rofl

Hope all is well with the baby Baer. PM me if you are ready to take me up on my previous offer. :gotmail

LOL As long as you use a row counter and something like a ruler (i had mine open on my computer and used my mouse pointer) to keep track of what row you are on, its super easy.

It's just sets of knit and purl. knit 5, purl 6 etc. They are only about 6 inches square.

In frustrated knitters time, its maybe 3 hours hehe

Baby Baer is good. He was in an accident yesterday and scared the bajebbeus out of us for a few hours.

He totaly ticked off the EMT in the ambulance when he made them all stop working on him so he could call his mom lol.

His car is totalled *Sigh* but he and everyone else is fine thankfully. Dog ran out in front of him, so he slammed on the breaks and went twirling into the other lane.

You'll have to remind me about your previous offer Shell... it's only 745am and I've only had a few sips of coffee hehehe

I wasn't sure if he was home or not and thought he may be in need of a care package. :gotmail

Sorry to hear about the accident but thank goodness he's okay. Mothers get no relief from worry do they? :lol

I wasn't sure if he was home or not and thought he may be in need of a care package. :gotmail

Sorry to hear about the accident but thank goodness he's okay. Mothers get no relief from worry do they? :lol

Well he isn't "home" but he is back in the US, just 1000s of miles away on base :/ Which is better than last year but still bleh! Worry is a constant battle! lol

They are saying deployment again in Oct, then he will need care packages an I'll let you know! :hug

Archived