New Michaels kinda near NYC (Westchester) - Opening today!

xaviera

Okay, I am just way too excited about this...

There is a new Michaels on Central Ave (Hartsdale) in Westchester.

Now, of course, super-cool NYC has zero craft stores, and this is the first real craft store I can get to (I don't drive AT ALL).

I got the phone number from corp hq. It's on a piece of paper somewhere (I just tragically lost my handheld, so I'm a bit disorganized). I'll edit later with number just incase anyone is anywhere near as excited as I am.

^_^

edit: phone # 914.946.1872

Michaels has a store in Queens, though not sure where. But you should be able to get there by subway. Ronni in NY

That's odd, I didn't see it in the store locator. Then again, I'm terribly unfamiliar with queens. Yet, with Smiley's in queens, I will be trecking my butt out there at some point.

I will never cease to be amazed by the time it can take to get from one boro to another. "One city, one fair," and 3 hrs of your life. ^_^

I was up there recently and saw they were going to be opening soon. I've never been to a Michaels before! :yay

Have you ever been to Sew Crafty? It's a pretty cool craft store and it's in that same area....kind of. Also Treasure Island is up there, too, but it's pretty expensive....they do have pretty good sales sometimes, though. My mom got some baskets there that day for 60% off (she uses them for baby shower gifts).

Anyway, yay for a new craft store!! :D

Archived