crochetdiva

AJ's Dog Bone Mat Pattern

That mat is great, Andrea! Can't wait until I can buy that pattern...my best friend and her mom each have two dogs(wonderful, slobbery pits), and this mat would be perfect. Especially since one of the pits does NOT like to share her eating space... ;)

I made one last night as a birthday gift for my sister. I just love it! it works up really well and the results are beautiful! i think this is my favorite pattern!

I would like to get this pattern if it is still available. Thanks!!!:)

If the pattern is still being given out to cro-villers, would someone please either post it or PM me? I would love to add this to my Xmas CAL list!

I would love to have this pattern myself, great Christmas gifts!!:santa I would not mind paying for it, you deserve it, a lot of work goes into creating a pattern. Please let me know when it will be available!!:hook

If this pattern is still available, please give me the address so I can purchase. I run a small rescue facility from my home and the babies would love these! Thanks!

I would love to have a copy. Please let us know soon where we might get it. I think it would be great for my local dog rescue.

I too am very interested in this pattern. I still do work for an animal emergency clinic and think these would make great gifts for the pets that are in the hospital over Christmas -- but I would need to start soon! I would be happy to direct others to this pattern when published.

Could someone please pm me, or post a reply to tell me where I can buy the dog bone pattern at, Please???!!!!

Thank You:clap :hook

Seems that many people are requesting this pattern, even to PURCHASE and yet not a single response as to how or where we may obtain it. I even emailed the designer...still nothing.

I found out why......it's in the new 2007 Pattern-A-Day Crochet calendar.

August 21, 2007 is a great day for dogs. Now I need to finish my testing of the dog sweater. (I only have to finish the strap.) And then I can whip one of the mats out for the same dog.

Whoopee!

Oh almost forgot....I got the calendar at Barnes & Noble.

I found out why......it's in the new 2007 Pattern-A-Day Crochet calendar.

August 21, 2007 is a great day for dogs. Now I need to finish my testing of the dog sweater. (I only have to finish the strap.) And then I can whip one of the mats out for the same dog.

Whoopee!

Oh almost forgot....I got the calendar at Barnes & Noble.

:clap Oooh, THANK YOU Shebear! You are great for letting us know!:yay

What's the calendar? Is it something we buy at the store or order here or what? Several really good patterns are in it and I'd love to get one.

Hope I'm not too late to get this pattern. :lashes

I would love to make some of these up for the new OPSCA shelter that just opened near me.

:cat :dog

The Crochet Pattern-A-Day calendar is a page-a-day calendar that features patterns by many designers, including many of our very own vilagers! I didn't realize 2007 was available yet, but you can check your local bookstore (that's where I got mine last year) as well as online retailers. At $14 last year (the 2006 version is sitting right here next to my pc), it was a steal, considering how many patterns are in there (not quite 365, but almost!).

I checked three Barnes & Noble stores & they were all sold out. I actually found mine at Joann's..which turned out to be a good deal cuz I used my 40% off coupon!

:cheer :cheer :yay :yay :clapCongratulations to Andrea J!!!:cheer :cheer :yay :yay :clap

I sure hope she is the one that got the credit for the design!?

I really had fun making the Dog Bone Mats.

Now, I have to find the Calendar.

:clap Andrea's Dog Bone Mat is in the Crochet Pattern a Day on August 21, 2007!! :clap

:cheerYAY!!!! Congrats Andrea!!! It's about time someone picked up this great pattern!!!:cheer

Hercules, Tyson, and Angel would love this pattern.

I joined just to get it.

Thank you in advance.

Cherrel