AJ's Dog Bone Mat Pattern

That mat is great, Andrea! Can't wait until I can buy that pattern...my best friend and her mom each have two dogs(wonderful, slobbery pits), and this mat would be perfect. Especially since one of the pits does NOT like to share her eating space... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to have this pattern myself, great Christmas gifts!!:santa I would not mind paying for it, you deserve it, a lot of work goes into creating a pattern. Please let me know when it will be available!!:hook

I too am very interested in this pattern. I still do work for an animal emergency clinic and think these would make great gifts for the pets that are in the hospital over Christmas -- but I would need to start soon! I would be happy to direct others to this pattern when published.

• 2 weeks later...

I found out why......it's in the new 2007 Pattern-A-Day Crochet calendar.

August 21, 2007 is a great day for dogs. Now I need to finish my testing of the dog sweater. (I only have to finish the strap.) And then I can whip one of the mats out for the same dog.

Whoopee!

Oh almost forgot....I got the calendar at Barnes & Noble.

I found out why......it's in the new 2007 Pattern-A-Day Crochet calendar.

August 21, 2007 is a great day for dogs. Now I need to finish my testing of the dog sweater. (I only have to finish the strap.) And then I can whip one of the mats out for the same dog.

Whoopee!

Oh almost forgot....I got the calendar at Barnes & Noble.

:clap Oooh, THANK YOU Shebear! You are great for letting us know!:yay

The Crochet Pattern-A-Day calendar is a page-a-day calendar that features patterns by many designers, including many of our very own vilagers! I didn't realize 2007 was available yet, but you can check your local bookstore (that's where I got mine last year) as well as online retailers. At $14 last year (the 2006 version is sitting right here next to my pc), it was a steal, considering how many patterns are in there (not quite 365, but almost!).

:cheer :cheer :yay :yay :clapCongratulations to Andrea J!!!:cheer :cheer :yay :yay :clap

I sure hope she is the one that got the credit for the design!?

I really had fun making the Dog Bone Mats.

Now, I have to find the Calendar.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived