AJ's Dog Bone Mat Pattern

I had so much fun making the other one that last night I made another for a young friend who just got a Yorkiepoo. I think this one is just toooo cute. I used 4 strands of Sugar & Cream--2 Playtime & 2 Potpourri and then 2 Playtime and 2 Hot Pink around the edge.

Misc075.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Andrea,

I just PM'd you requesting your pattern.

It's such a wonderful idea and I love the colors that the members are using to crochet your dog bone mat pattern!!

Thanks!

Chris:clap

I'm not that good with choosing yarn. I read on this thread some have used Peaches & Cream yarn. I couldn't find that. I found Sugar & Cream, but it seams really thin. Anyone else use a specific yarn (brand name) that turned out well. I really want to make one of these.

Thanks for any help.

Reen

Reen,

Walmart carries Peaches N Cream. Peaches N Cream is the same as Sugar and Cream. When you make the mat you hold 4 strands together and trust me that is thick enough.

AJ's Dog Bone Mat is very fun and easy to make. I made the middle part of the bone a little longer on the first pictures posted and followed the pattern on the second set.

Have fun!

Carla

:cheerAndrea, I am just now seeing your post. I don't know how I missed it. If the offer is still good, I sure would appreciate a copy of the pattern. I sent you a PM. Thank you in advance for being so kind.:clap :clap :clap

Ok...i'm joining the puppy mat craze! It is just too cute to pass up!! How could a pup not love their very own mat?? I PM'd you Miss Andrea!

TIA, Margaret

p.s.-are there other pet patterns on this site? I'm new!!

oh boy this was easy! I used 3 strand of worsted weight and a p hook, it looks wonderful! i will try to post a picture when my son gets home tomorrow! i enjoyed making it and was even thinking of a way to make a mouse so the cats would have one too! thanks for the pattern....it was fun and all i showed it to loved it!

Is there somebody who wants to send me this patern? I love it. for my son his room He loves dogs ( I want to make him from fleece fabric so it will be bigger as a floor piece) please?!;):nworthy :dog

HI everyone! The response for this pattern has been overwhelming! I am currently setting up a site to sell the pattern privately until it is published later this fall. I will let everyone know the site as soon as it is up and running. Thanks to everyone again for all their interest.

Andrea

Hi, I just had a few questions. I was wondering when the Pattern will be for sale, and how much? The reason for the questions is this: My mom and I work at a local pound, and the county doesn't give much money to the pound to work with. I've been trying to think of a way that I could help, and the idea I came up with is to sell doggy related stuff, and donate the money to the pound. Which is why I asked the questions. I'm hoping to start raising the money for the pound before to long, and was going to ask you also if I would be able to get that pattern from you, and possibly use it for selling for what I guess would be considered a charity (I think so atleast). If you have an idea of the price, I would be interested in buying it.

Thank you for your time!!

God Bless!!!

Julee

Archived