crochetdiva

AJ's Dog Bone Mat Pattern

My pattern is now available here for sale. It is also in the Crochet A Day 2007 Calendar that is available in bookstores and Ebay, as well as Amazon.com.

But if you don't have the calendar and would like to purchase it directly from me that would be fine, as I still retain the copyright to the pattern, and therefore am free to sell it. :manyheart

Thanks so much for sharing with us, Andrea! This pattern is awesome!!:hug

Laurie

Thanks so much for posting this. I know what I'm going to be making this weekend!

Thanks ladies, please remember if you have any difficulties, or questions just email me and I will get back to you right away. I tried to make it user friendly....so hopefully you can whip this up in no time. Enjoy! :hook

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!! Hmmmmmm, now I need to go to the storage unit and find the tote the chunky yarn is in!! LOL

Dang it, I was NOT going to buy yarn this weekend, now I have to so I can make this. Thank you, Andrea!!! And my dogs thank you!:dog :dog

Patty

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I must make this!

My pleasure!! You're very welcome!! Remember to show us all your finished mats.:hook

Thanks for writing up and sharing this pattern Andrea! I'm excited to make some of them for my animal shelters!!:dog

I made a couple of these over the weekend using 3 strands of a mustardy colored WW that were an ebay boo-boo. They are SO cute. I know what's going to be the teacher present for Christmas this year! I also got inspired and made up a cat version. Just a square using 2 strands and doing pink triangle ears in the top 2 corners. Got both ends of the spectrum covered that way.

As you can see, my doggy is pretty happy with his new little bonerug. I made another one too for his doggyfriend. Pattern was very easy to make, and thanks AJ for sharing this cute pattern. Who doesn't like to make something for their dog, right?

32416445_74244b094f.jpg

That is SO cute! I will have to make one to go home with each of the puppies (if anyone ever comes to get them!); my dog, and my brother's dog, who is like 'A hairy little son' to him. :lol I never know what to get him, I really think he'll like this! Thank you for sharing the pattern with us, AJ!

Tina

Thank you for the pattern, A.J. I know the magazine will buy it! Good Luck!

:manyheart

Tina

As you can see, my doggy is pretty happy with his new little bonerug. I made another one too for his doggyfriend. Pattern was very easy to make, and thanks AJ for sharing this cute pattern. Who doesn't like to make something for their dog, right?

32416445_74244b094f.jpg

Your dog looks very happy......the bones look great......wasn't the pattern easy to follow, I love the way AJ did the corners she's really a good designer, A+++++++++ :manyheart

what a cool looking dog bone mat! great job on the design!:cheer