St. Vincent NICU Donations

nicolep

Okay, here is the third and last set, for now. I need to rest my hands and fingers for a few days. I love making these itty bitty sets, so I will try to keep making them throughout the year, and give them out as the need arises....like now :hook Nicole, I hope you like it, and I hope these items will be good enough for St. Vincent to use.

Pictures are clickable:

post-5100-135897556935_thumb.jpg

post-5100-135897556939_thumb.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Nicole, I just hope that these items will be good enough for St. Vincent to use. I confess that this last set was my favorite one. It took a while to make, but I think it turned out lovely....and I don't usually say that about my work.:blush

daisy those are all beautiful. nicole i will be sending my box out either saturday or monday

Thank you, tonyal! I loved making them for such an important cause.

Wow Daisy you have done a lovely job... Those sets are beautiful...

I know Nicole will love them, and so will St. Vincent where Nicole will donate them..

hugs

Lillibet

Nicole, the sets, plus 6 hats that I added over the weekend, are finally on their way to you. You should have them Wednesday or Thursday. I know that you already know this, since I sent you a pm., but I thought I would bump this thread up a bit......maybe to catch the attention of others to help out....or as a reminder for those who may have volunteered....my bad :devil

Nicole, the sets, plus 6 hats that I added over the weekend, are finally on their way to you. You should have them Wednesday or Thursday. I know that you already know this, since I sent you a pm., but I thought I would bump this thread up a bit......maybe to catch the attention of others to help out....or as a reminder for those who may have volunteered....my bad :devil

:cheer

I received the great packages in the mail yesterday!!

My internet isn't working properly at home so I couldn't take pictures. I received packages from -

Eva

April

Allyson (sorry if I spelled that wrong, I didn't bring the envelope in with me today).

Thank you all! It means more than I could possibly tell you.

Nicole ~

I have been working with baby yarn for the past two weeks, and I have these little blankets made for your collection. I hope they reach you before you go to St. Vincent to make your donation. Thank you for organizing this opportunity for giving :hug

post-20536-135897558442_thumb.jpg

They are perfect, Dusti! I'm sure they will make it in time. I'm devliering everything August 31st. If I get anything after that date, I'll drop them off later. The hospital is about five minutes from where I work so it wouldn't be difficult to make two trips.

Thank you!

I received two more packages last night!!! :yay

I received the gorgeous sets from Daisy and a surprise package from Lilly Flower. Thank you gals so much!!!! :hug

Nicole, you are most welcome. I was so happy to be able to take part in your cause. :hugremind me when you do this again. I'd love to participate.

Nicole ~

I have been working with baby yarn for the past two weeks, and I have these little blankets made for your collection. I hope they reach you before you go to St. Vincent to make your donation. Thank you for organizing this opportunity for giving :hug

[ATTACH]24730[/ATTACH]

I received your lovely afghans this weekend! I even had an extra one compared to the picture. :cheer

Thank you so much!!

:hook Since my package was not being mailed-out as quickly as I had hoped, I had time to quickly whip up another RR. I really like those in "baby" size :yes Your delivery is going to be filled with beautiful items. Such nice work everyone here does :manyheart

nicole, did you get my pkg? the post office said it would be there by saturday. But I dont trust them

Not yet, I only received one package this weekend and it was from Dusti. I'll let you know as soon as I do. :yes

nicole, did you get my pkg? the post office said it would be there by saturday. But I dont trust them

I received your package today. :cheer Thank you so much! The 'ghans and hats are great. I really appreciate the card, too. :hug

Here's one blanket that me and Pineknott made for you, the other one has to finish getting the ends tucked in :hook She made the white squares and tucked the ends under and I bordered the squares and put the blanket together.

post-40103-135897561689_thumb.jpg

Box was sent to you Tuesday. Please let me know when it arrives.

Thank you so much for the items! I received them last night. Everything is so beautiful.

I would have posted last night, but my internet was down at home. :hug

Archived