I am nearly finished with 2 blankies for my nieces twin identical girls born on the 11th may 2010 , they are blankies that have their names on and date of birth , i am making them in half treble and doing the letters in popcorn or puff stitch using treble stitch.

i will post when finished

They sound amazing may I hope you will show us a picture when they are done!!!:) Did you go for pink or something else girly!?:D

My WIPs are going S.L.O.W.L.Y. I really don't have much to do, but I'm so unmotivated when I get home form work! UGH! My goal is to finish the potholders THIS WEEK! I'm 1/2 done w/ the bear, and then i have to start on the Beehive. The blankets are just going to have to wait...still...

Weekends I spend all the time I can with the Kids. I miss them SO much! So Crocheting gets put on the back burner then too... I hate that I had to go back to work, I was spoiled being off for over a year! I feel like I'm missing out on EVERYTHING, and that my BFF is raising my baby. :( I'm pouty today... sorry girls! Does anyone else expierence Mommy guilt? I could use some support right now.

I took a bit of a crochet break the last few months, but now I'm starting to feel the urge to hook. Here's what I'd like to do in June.

In June

~~~~~

*trim MIL crohook throw

*finish ripple for LR(17/104 +trim)

*work on snowflake garland(23/61)

*work on scrap hexaghan(11/247)

Edited by CrochetedSass

Well will be adding more to the list I am going to make some earrings out of number 3 yarn and then I am going to work with some thread crochet too.

well I updated my list. So far I have over a dozen pair of earrings made just need to get earring hooks.

I finished my homespun afghan and the second scarf. I am hoping to finish off the pink granny this week.....yea!

I'd love to see the thread earrings! I had been thinking about dabbling in that.

Edited by smith

I finished my afghan! Finally! So glad that it is finished. Now I can move on to project number 3 which I have not decided on yet.

I've made a lot of things so far this month, but have many more to go, so I will start by adding one item that I know of for now.

Elmo Purse

Todays Update

Finished trim,5rows ripple,1 snowflake.

In June

~~~~~

*trim MIL crohook throw

*finish ripple for LR(22/104 +trim)

*work on snowflake garland(24/61)

:blush reporting...a few stitches here and there, nothing significant to report in about. I was seriously hoping to be finished with baby pink granny but it's getting close. I can only do tiny yarn for so long, so why do I continue projects with that yarn? LOL!

well I've gotten stuff done this month! much better than last month..

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115934

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115603

:cheer Wow all your blankets look great well done on getting so much finished!:hook I have some finished items to share but my pictures are in a mess so I wil have to post about them later this week!:think

Mary..WOW! Those are some big projects you finished.....:woo

those afghan patterns are very interesting! Are they big yarn eaters? I was looking for a small throw for next month, actually redheart has a one-skein throw that is quite lacy and light I was thinking of but.....

I am still making the Elmo purse. :lol I actually started a cookie Monster too. I am at a standstill, waiting for solid black animal eyes for the pupils. No matter how hard I tried, crocheted pupils looked too tacky and made them look surprised! So right now, I have two red and two blue fuzzy circles waiting for action. I think I will make two more, but make them as pillows for my 2 year old son, who LOVES Elmo. I also finished a new market bag for a giveaway, but I'm waiting until the first one is received to post a picture. :devil

Mary..WOW! Those are some big projects you finished.....:woo

those afghan patterns are very interesting! Are they big yarn eaters? I was looking for a small throw for next month, actually redheart has a one-skein throw that is quite lacy and light I was thinking of but.....

yeah both take a bit of yarn. Though I did get the wavy one done with 2 skeins of the varigated (I think..time lapse lol) and 3/4, probably a bit more, of 2 pounders

mary- those afghans are beutiful.!!!!!

afm- still pluggin away at my tablecloth. its gorgeuous but time consuming. then i keep seeing hubbies blanket in the corner.

• Assemble and border 6 scarves (2 pink, 2 grey, 1 cream, 1 white.)Finished here, here, and here
  • Border and add flowers to my blue/brown furry blanket.
  • Make small things for charity (wee bags/tissue cases etc.)
  • Make more granny squares from scrap wool (for blankets not just scarves!) Finished Some Here, Here ,Here and Here
  • Try at least 2 new patterns, ideas, or methods from my clipping's book and/or favourites selection. Finished (Tried Cornered Squares Here and Here)
  • Make a teddy bear themed blanket with the new curly brown/cream wool I got at the charity shop.
  • Make 1 blanket using my scrap granny squares. Finished Blanket Here

Happy Crocheting For June!:clap:hook:clap

I got my 6 scarves finished, made up one scrap blanket and made some more granny squares. The pictures links are on my main list!:)

My goals:

Finish my messenger bag!

It's all made and sewn together, but I need to line it. I have troubles with sewing machines... *done*

Learn how to make granny squares *done!*

•Make a FriendshipGhan sort of thing with my best friend.

•Attempt at making socks?

•Learn a few new stitch patterns

•Make a Father's day present

What I have been doing instead of the things on my list:

•Attempting at a simple afghan of double crochets.

•Making even more amigurumis

•Checking out every crochet book from the library

•Making presents

•Amigurumis

At the moment I am making a sheep amigurumi.

I had a change of plan. I decided to finish the Lucy bag I had sitting around. So not much else got accomplished.

Todays Update

Finished Lucy bag,3rows ripple.

In June

~~~~~

*trim MIL crohook throw

*finish Lucy bag

*finish ripple for LR(22/104 +trim)

*work on snowflake garland(24/61)

Ok, the pot holder set is DONE! WOO HOO! I'm now working on DD's afghan. I'm hoping it'll work up quickly.

On a bitter-sweet note - I lost my job last week. So now I'm incomeless, BUT I get to spend the days with my babies. It'll be cool for about a week, until I run out of money.

however, this will Definately give me more time to work on projects. :D

I got two more blankets finished. This one just had the flowers to stitch on and the latch hook edging to do!:) But this one I made from scratch this month and it was fun!:D

On a bitter-sweet note - I lost my job last week. So now I'm incomeless, BUT I get to spend the days with my babies. It'll be cool for about a week, until I run out of money.

however, this will Definately give me more time to work on projects. :D

:hug

I've have a zillion WIP's

* pink nine patch preemie (still)

* pink granny (just started) 6-18-10

* blue solid (just started)

* dc/sc which is STILL in the works

* homespun granny square afghan finished 6-5-10!!!

* scarf for special olympics (one down/one to go) 6-6-10

And when I finish the above I would like to do the following just for me!!! :hook

* spa afghan in deep purple

* rectangle dresser scarf

* yellow cotton daisy filet afghan

:shrug see my wonderful list? I just started a dk blue lapghan Thursday and set for 3x4 granny and round/hex or ? lapghan for charity weekend....what is a girl to do!

I got two more blankets finished. This one just had the flowers to stitch on and the latch hook edging to do!:) But this one I made from scratch this month and it was fun!:D

Those are both very cool. I LVOE the brown & Blue one! :)

:shrug see my wonderful list? I just started a dk blue lapghan Thursday and set for 3x4 granny and round/hex or ? lapghan for charity weekend....what is a girl to do!
keep on hooking - that's what you do! :hook

I'm 1/8th of the way done w/ DD's afghan. She's at camp until Thursday, and I'm HOIPING that I can finish it as a coming home surprise! I HAVE to get my butt in gear! :):crocheting