Water Bottle Holders for Camp!

My daughter is heading off to camp soon and so I am making water bottle holders for all the girls assigned to her cabin. I have 7 done...3 more to go! I used this pattern http://www.crochetspot.com/crochet-pattern-water-bottle-holder/ ...with a a re-inforced strap (just did an extra sc all the way around). Here is my progress so far...

post-16535-135897535046_thumb.jpg

post-16535-135897535048_thumb.jpg

Wow sweetie they are soooo cute what a cool mom you are....

Great job..

Can I be your daugther too so i can get one..???

hehehehe

hugs

Lillibet

thanks ladies. these work up so quick and easy that I make them for anyone going on vacation, sporting events...etc. don't you just love all the gorgeous colors of cotton out there?!

now we are on to spatter painting t shirts, shorts and shoes...I need to rest after

I get her off to camp!

OmGoodness.......... Beth.... those are so cool and what an awesome idea! You're a good mommy!!!!

:heart

:mug

• 2 weeks later...

What a nice idea -- your daughter will be the hit of the cabin! It will bring them some unity right off the bat. These would be great for any outing -- Camps, vacations, etc! Familes going to any of the amusement parks -- perfect!

Uh Oh! You are gonna get a letter the first week of camp!

"Dear Mom,

All the girls in my cabin love the water bottle covers.

The girls in the other four cabins want them too and I told them you would make them.

So, please send 40 more covers for the girls, oh, and 7 for the counselors who want them in the camp colors!

Your Loving Daughter."

• 2 weeks later...

"Dear Mom,

The girls in the other four cabins want them too and I told them you would make them.

So, please send 40 more covers for the girls, oh, and 7 for the counselors who want them in the camp colors!

Your Loving Daughter."

:laughroll I just saw this! that is hysterical and not too far from the truth...my daughter loves to volunteer me for things...and let me know the night before she needs something

"Dear Mom,

Your Loving Daughter."

So funny!! And oh so true!! :lol :lol

Archived