Baby Doll's Bearghan

CrochetAmore

This is one of my favorite projects ever. I participated in a swap recently that was called "child at heart." We were supposed to send something that would remind our partner of their childhood. My partner had a favorite doll (which she still possesses.) Well every dolly needs a blankie, so I made a mini-bear-ghan (15" X 18") based on the popular pattern from the Yarn Crazy blog. I used my Purple Passion Heart Square for the "paws" and the "belly" and solid squares for the head and filler squares.

post-19997-135897535017_thumb.jpg

Wow that is one lovely dolly ghan.. You know what i think it would make a great charity project for premie babies....

What you think????

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you everyone for the wonderful compliments! I was giddy with excitement over this project, and the recipient really seemed to love it too. :)

Lillibet: I think it would make a great charity project. It would also be great for the annual toy drive.

You know what else I was thinking when I made this, if made in the full size version, it would make a great backdrop for those "Au Naturale" photos they used to take of babies laying on their tummies with their bare bottom showing. :lol

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived