I MUST PUT THIS CAL ON HOLD:::: AFRICAN FLOWER HEXAGON CAL and Roak: Come join the fun

moomooo

HI Bev:

I'd love to have you on board here... I tell ya once you start you wont stop but then again the possibilites of things one can do with these are awesome... Not just afghans... so much more....

I will look to see if i find the flicker album of all the things people been doing with these... I'll post it tomorrow...

Its a public album so i guess it will be alright...

Sweetie please do resend me your mailing address ...

hugs

Lillibet

Do you still have my address from testing the sweater? If not, let me know and I'll send it to you again.

Yes sweetie there is a list : Pleased give me a couple of days... My fibromyalgia is all flared up and I'm not having any good days right now as soon as i can I will post that the list is ready for me to email it to those that need it...

hugs

Lillibet

Yes sweetie there is a list : Pleased give me a couple of days... My fibromyalgia is all flared up and I'm not having any good days right now as soon as i can I will post that the list is ready for me to email it to those that need it...

hugs

Lillibet

Take all the time you need! I hope you are feeling better soon. :hug

Hello Ladies:

On the first Post i went and added a link to a flickr album with all sorts of colors of african flowers and things people have made with it...

check out the link and feast your eyes...

hugs

Lillibet

Ive got lots going on but I guess I need to get in on this, if its ok I will probably need to use a bigger hook to make it 6 in if thats what everyone has, I wont be very fastm But will do my best

Evelyn:

Welcome... some ladies have to use a smaller hook and others a larger than a H so really as long as its more or less the gauge than that is what it is...

You will do fine beleive me you will...

hugs

Lillibet

Yes sweetie i need to get the addresses onto a list in case some of you want to swap with other cal members so if you want to also swap these flower motifs pm me your mailing address...

I will post more photos of my african flowers i've been making on Sunday too busy up to then..

hugs

Lillibet

• 1 month later...

Hi all I thought I would jump in on this Cal seeing as I am already making them for the off forum swap That was spoken of. And yes these are fun and so easy to make and I love how they eat up my left over yarn from larger projects.

Kristy

These are on my to do list which is getting longer and longer. They are so bright and colorful. Although I'm not doing much crocheting right now I have set aside some colors and scraps that will work into these very well.

Archived