Miss Crochet

Pretty Wedding Dress - Thread

It's a lovely dress. Her fingers must have been flying to get that done in time.

It's very pretty! it would take me a year to finish that many doilies:hook

What a gorgeous dress! A VERY beautiful use of doilies! I can't believe, however, that she managed to make all of those doilies in THREE WEEKS! There are dozens of them! She must have been working day and night! VERY well worth it for a one-of-a-kind dress, though. I love it! I also thought it was great the way the cake toppers were painted to look like them, right down to the bride wearing a green dress covered with white, lacy circles. :clap

Oh my! That is just stunning it looks wonderful on her. I so can't imagine making that in just 3 weeks. Fantastic job.

alot of Doilies, 3 weeks wow she had alot of time on her hands. Dolies are beautiful no matter how you use them.

Oh wow, that is beautiful! I think that's a wonderful idea. :D

I always thought it'd be cool to have crocheted embellishments-like flowers, leaves, butterflies, etc. done in colored thread added to a wedding gown.

Her dress is just AWESOME. Truly a one-of-a-kind. I wish the couple every happiness!

It is pretty, but I think I would be prettier if it were a little longer.

Its beautiful and may become inspiration for a dress of some sort for me to wear anyday :manyheart

Absolutely, stunningly beautiful! :c9

It's very pretty. I also like that she choose green as a color underneath. It shows off the doilies very nicely.

:manyheart

I'm also wondering if the doilies were made by the bride, or if they were made by relatives? That would be nice if they were each done by someone that loves her and it was a way to bring them all together in her wedding.

I just think the whole idea is great.

:manyheart