Sunny spread

MsSunflwr

post-328-135897534347_thumb.jpg

Last year, about 2 weeks before Christmas, my mom requested a CALIFORNIA KING SIZED BEDSPREAD...WITH PILLOW SHAMS! Now, I may be quick, but not THAT quick! :lol Not only that, but she wanted it to be ONE COLOR:rolleyes. I was thinking...BORING!!! I'll never finish it endless row after row after row...and pillow shams. So I sort of just shelved the idea until I could figure out how to get something like this done for her. After searching, I found the PERFECT PATTERN!!! Beautiful textured SQUARES...at least I'll be able to make a square here and there and eventually will have enough to complete this task, hopefully before Christmas! I think I'm going to use Simply Soft...anyone want to join me on this one, the pattern is pretty easy and looks AMAZING!

http://www.coatsandclark.com/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=61&EXTRA_ARG=GRAB_ID%3D59%00%26PAGE_ID%3D11274240%00%26HIWORD%3Dsunny%2B&host_id=42&page_id=4851968&query=sunny+spread&hiword=SPREADING+spread+sunny+

Love the pattern and would love to join you but I just have way too much on the hook right now! I'll certainly stop in to see how this one is going tho!!!

Thanks anyways. I'm still trying to decide on yarn. I think I'm going with the Caron Simply Soft on this one. Hoping someone joins me on this one...I've got a lot of squared in my future. :(

I like that pattern Donna. I saw it in a Crochet Today magazine. I already have a project going and the next one lined up.

Feel free to join our group in 'our house'...it's ongoing and we all kind of work on our own thing, some similar things, and just chat.

Archived