12 inch - Patriotic Squares **ENOUGH RECEIVED** 2nd Update!! 9/22/10

WVUAlesha

I can make you a couple of squares this weekend. PM me your address when you get a chance.

That would be awesome!! Thank you so much!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Alesha, did you get the ghan to your cousin's wife? Did she love it??

I'm actually making 4 - one for each of the kids. I've totally finished the little girls. I'm working around the clock on a project at work - so I haven't crochet in FOREVER. I'm hoping to get back to them VERY soon.

I'm actually making 4 - one for each of the kids. I've totally finished the little girls. I'm working around the clock on a project at work - so I haven't crochet in FOREVER. I'm hoping to get back to them VERY soon.

WOW! That's awesome that you've got enough squares for 4 ghans! I'm sure they'll love them! :)

WOW! That's awesome that you've got enough squares for 4 ghans! I'm sure they'll love them! :)

Well - I made 9 squares myself but the response here was more than I could have expected.

This is what I'm making:

5x4 - Cousin's Wife

3x4 - Cousin's Oldest Son

3x3 - Toddler girl (DONE!)

3x3 - infant boy

Can't wait to see them all, they are going to be gorgeous! Your

cousin is going to be so excited when she sees them !! :)

Thanks girl. I can't wait to get back to them.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to update you a little. Things were a little crazy with school ending and working around the clock on a rush work project. I'm still plugging away on these. I've learned the hard way to edge them as I receive them next time. I have 54 squares in total to edge and sew together. My cousin will be home for 2 weeks on leave from Afghanistan the end of Nov beginning of Dec - so i want to have them all done by them. The little girl's is totally done and the baby's is almost done. I can't thank you enough for your generosity!!

I finished the second (of 4) - this one is for the baby Adym. he just turned a year.

Here are the people that sent the squares for this one:

First Row - me, Melody, my friend Pat (not on the board)

Second Row - Becky, Brenda, Rene'

Third Row - Pat, Debra Kay, Kath

What do you think?

post-34258-135897577268_thumb.jpg

post-34258-135897577272_thumb.jpg

I finished the second (of 4) - this one is for the baby Adym. he just turned a year.

Here are the people that sent the squares for this one:

First Row - me, Melody, my friend Pat (not on the board)

Second Row - Becky, Brenda, Rene'

Third Row - Pat, Debra Kay, Kath

What do you think?

Wow You did a fantastic job putting the right squares together, they look awesome!!

Archived